2nd Shift Warehouse Picker/Packer
Associate will be taking boxes that have been unloaded from the truck and breaking them down to smaller quantities. RF Scanner may be required to be used. May be required to remove tissue and garbage from new shoe boxes before they are shipped to stores. Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse Picker/Packer position in De Pere. This opportunity is long-term temporary to hire. As a Warehouse Picker/Packer you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Picker/Packer position include:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• Ability to pass a client specific background check
We have openings on second shift (M-R rotate T-F from 2:00PM - 12:00AM)
Pay for this position is $10.75/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.