340B Implementation Analyst (Job Number: 024217)
Corporate Office - 1415 LAKE COOK RD
1415 LAKE COOK RD
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Assists in development, facilitation, and execution of Client Implementations. The 340b Implementation Analyst will interact with Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy/Store Operations, PBMs, Wholesalers, Sales, Clients, The Office of Pharmacy Affairs and other Walgreen Co Departments to setup and administer the 340b Program, and facilitates the 340b contracted pharmacy relationship for qualified covered entities and their patients; Establishes and maintains 340b implementation client contacts; Collaborates with Sales to provide programs and services customized to client' needs; Serves as liaison with multiple Walgreen business units to track all implementation activity; Analyzes utilization reports and recommends modifications for client programs; Responsible for collaborating with the RFP team on creating and reviewing RFP responses that accurately showcase 340b complete platform capabilities and differentiators; Responsible for Compliance Monitoring during implementation phase with new client. Understands key drivers of client satisfaction in the 340b arena; Ensures timely and accurate communication with other corporate personnel and external stakeholders as it pertains to the 340b Program and with their supervisors. Job Responsibilities
- Executes assigned duties within implementation project plans and 340B business model. Works with Walgreens team, clients and stores to ensure the process is implemented and goes through integration. May execute entire implementation for smaller projects.
- Analyzes claims data, utilization and prescriber information from clients in order to determine which stores will be impacted by client implementations and how they will be impacted.
- Responsible for 340b application system setup.
- Completes and submits all government forms for HRSA registration.
- Assists in developing complex client relationships and develops standard client relationships.
- Works with internal departments to track all outstanding deliverables for the implementation team.
- Responsible for transition of client relationship from the implementation team to the operations team.
- Analyzes rfps and presents any concerns to 340b leadership team.
- Develops understanding of 340b statutes and guidelines to ensure client implementations are in compliance with those set forth by the Government.
- Acts as a liaison between 340b Operations and the sales team.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of experience in gathering information from clients, assessing internal and external clients' needs and preparing solutions based on needs OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in gathering information from clients, assessing internal and external clients' needs and preparing solutions based on needs.
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 1 year experience in managing projects.
- Experience in gathering information from clients, hospitals or clinics, assessing internal and external clients' needs and preparing solutions based on needs.
- Basic level skill in MS Office suite.
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project.
- Experience with MS Visio.
*LI-AT1 Employment type
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.