Position Summary:The 340B Implementation Manager will be responsible for the implementation of assigned contract pharmacy networks for 340B covered entities. The 340B Implementation Manager will also assist with the termination process for all locations. The position requires the ability to interact with a variety of Covered Entity and 340B Administrator personnel. It also includes interaction with internal departments; Pharmacy Operations Finance, etc. Duties will include managing tasks, projects and plans for new and existing 340B partners, while targeting efforts to maximize program performance.
- Developing and executing the project plan to ensure on-time implementations
- Collaboration with the CVS team, Covered Entities and 340B Administrators to ensure standard processes are communicated & executed appropriately.
- Independently manage assigned Covered Entity timeline and Administrator implementation
- Collaborate to accurately forecast implementing group activity and communicate changes
- Setting operational objectives and prepare action steps toward achievement of those objectives
- Establishing and maintaining 340B implementation vendor and client databases
- Understanding and implementing CVS/pharmacy contractual terms and SOPs
- Maintaining a strong understanding of 340B guidelines
- Preparing and conducting all implementation and termination meetings with vendors, Covered Entities and internal
stakeholders as applicable
- Managing risk point escalation of key business initiatives of current book of business Working with the Sr Implementation Manager to develop and maintain SOPs that improve business performance and optimize workflows
- Account termination and reconciliation activity Performing other duties as assignedRequired Qualifications: - 2+ years of healthcare, or related experience
Preferred Qualifications: - 1+ business to business account management strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of healthcare/hospital environment, 340B Programs and account management
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, including demonstrable experience in workflow management systems and/or service delivery
- Proven customer service orientation with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Functional understanding of online technology
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department and enterprise goalsEducation:Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Verifiable high school diploma or GED required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clickingAA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
A little about us: