3D XPoint Product Development Engineer Job Description
Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is hiring Product Development Engineers to complete design validation in the area of 3D X-Point memory technology.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Required Experience/Skills (Must Have)
- BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- 3 years experience working with non-volatile memory component technology (example: Next Gen NVM memory /NAND/NOR/DRAM) AND/OR CPU technology as a Product Engineer, Product QRE, Test Engineer, Design Engineer, or other similar job function.
Preferred Experience/Skills (Nice to Have)
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working with oscilloscopes
- Prior experience with micro-probing
- Scripting experience in EITHER Python OR Perl.
- Knowledge of silicon physical failure analysis (PFA) methods
- Working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes and silicon process development
- Prior experience with analog or mixed signal circuit design or validation.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.