At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Client Relationship Executive for the Health Information Systems Division located in Florida. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Most Recent great-news / Awards: 3M received recognition as being A Most Ethical Company! Promoting Ethical Business standards and practices internally, enabling managers and employees to make good choices, and shaping future industry standards by introducing tomorrow's best practices today. Honorees have historically out-performed others financially, demonstrating the connection between good ethical practices and performances that's valued. To View this recognition, please visit: http://bit.ly/EthisphereWorldsMostEthicalCompanyAwardJob Summary
The person hired for the position of Client Relationship Executive
Today, hospitals and healthcare providers face Health Information System challenges in many areas-ICD-10, meaningful use, payment reform, and health information exchange, just to start the list. 3M Health information Systems division is looking for an ambitious and tenacious sales representative to build new relationships and work with existing clients to deliver systems and applications to help providers access, compile, code, report, store, and exchange the health information they need.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
- Achieves sales objectives by providing independent sales coverage of assigned accounts or within assigned territory
- Position intended for individuals experienced in software sales and who have demonstrated effective use of selling skills and have consistently achieved or exceeded forecast over a sustained period of time
- Selling and delivering complex high dollar ($1.5M+) technology solutions across multiple departments in large hospital systems
- Successfully be able to position value / benefits with "C level" decision makers
- Initiate and develop successful selling strategies
- Plans and manages time and resources for effective coverage of territory, communications, and other responsibilities. Observes all budget guidelines
- Fully negotiate contracts and close profitable business within the region that protect all expected 3M HIS business unit margins
- Provide consulting and selling knowledge for information solutions, technology services or software business within the healthcare information technology sector
- Being able to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Self-initiative, innovation, continual learning, and personal development
- Exhibits leadership with accounts, prospects and peers
- Accepts direction and assumes leadership as appropriate
- Maintain and build respected among clients, and co-workers
- Energetic, and possess an intense sense of urgency
- Quick pace and constantly raises the bar
- Position may occasionally be involved with training and mentoring other sales representatives, usually as a co-facilitating role
- This position will require domestic travel of 75% of the time
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three or more (3+) combined years healthcare software customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Minimum of three or more (3+) years of HIM, Quality Analytics or Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience
- Health Information Management process experience
- Healthcare software sales or customer relationship experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to maintain superior customer and employee relations in a fast-paced environment
- Successful hi-tech direct sales experience in the healthcare industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Direct sales experience in the healthcare industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Energetic self-starter who possesses an intense sense of urgency
- Action oriented and results driven
- Client-centric in style;
- A person with a strong "hands on" and disciplined work ethic
Sales Territory: Location in territory including the following states Florida
Travel: May include up to 75% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
The position is subject to the benefit package under 3M Health Information Systems benefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager. Please ask your recruiter for details.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.