At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Healthcare Consultant for the Health Information Systems Division located in Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Murray, UT or Atlanta, GA.Job Summary/Visionary statement
The person hired for the position of Healthcare Consultant is a key team member of the 3M Population and Payment Solutions (PPS) Consulting and Analytics team. The person in this position is responsible for the successful implementation of 3M Heath Information Systems (HIS) products and services and serves as the lead subject matter expert in 3M tools and methodologies designed to assist healthcare payers, providers and government clients in managing costs and improving healthcare quality and outcomes.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead on-site strategy and training sessions that supports clients in managing costs and improving healthcare quality and outcomes
- Educate and train clients and internal users in the use of 3M HIS classification products
- Develop policies and business requirements for the client and assist in converting to technical specifications
- Oversee data analytic activities, review reports and develop analyses for presentation to team members and clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to Product Management for new versions of tools and products
- Support initiatives to increase market penetration, sales, and revenue to meet financial goals for 3M HIS classification products
- Provide educational opportunities and training to internal teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined client account management, healthcare administration, and/or data analysis experience
- Master's degree in healthcare field or business administration.
- Experience with one or more of the classification tools such as 3M CRG, 3M PFP, 3M PPR, 3M PPC, 3M DRG, 3M AP DRG, 3M APR DRG, 3M EAPG
- Experience with commercial/government payer, healthcare consulting, medical management, value-based purchasing, and/or accountable care organizations.
- Exceptional communication, oral presentation and writing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional ability to coordinate and work well within a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation.
Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Murray, UT or Atlanta, GA.Travel:
May include up to 25% domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.