At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an Outpatient Service Line Leader for the Health Information Systems Division located in Atlanta, GA or Remote.Job Summary/Visionary statement
The person hired for the position of Outpatient Service Line Leader
will develop and implement market relevant outpatient service offerings. They will manage the overall growth and the day to day activities of the service line. Provides direct supervision to assigned employees and understands and enforces corporate/location policies and procedures.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Assumes responsibility/overall Management oversight for engagements that are typically medium to large scale
- Assist Consulting services in obtaining set revenue goals
- Management and growth of team members in outpatient service line
- Evaluate individual performance including holding team members accountable to agreed upon deliverables
- Provide direct supervision to assigned employees through leadership, coaching, training and development, allocating work assignments, review of progress in achieving objectives, managing employee compensation, performance appraisals, diversity, disability and all related employee data
- Take appropriate action to address policy violations
- May manage workforce vendors and contracts
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of seven (7) combined years of experience in hospital revenue cycle and/or outpatient practice
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote Travel: May include up to 75% domesticRelocation: Is not authorized
- Master's degree
- Experience leading a team of consultants
- Proven ability to maintain superior customer and employee relations in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal written presentation, analytical and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and produce excellent results
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without a sponsorship for employment visa status (e.e. H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.