At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for the Health Information Systems Division located in Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS or Wallingford, CT. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Most Recent great-news / Awards: 3M received recognition as being A Most Ethical Company! Promoting Ethical Business standards and practices internally, enabling managers and employees to make good choices, and shaping future industry standards by introducing tomorrow's best practices today. Honorees have historically out-performed others financially, demonstrating the connection between good ethical practices and performances that's valued. To View this recognition, please visit: http://bit.ly/EthisphereWorldsMostEthicalCompanyAwardJob Summary
The person hired for the position of Quality Assurance Engineer
will help create software that delights customers. Use and improve your skills building automated tests to exceed software quality and performance expectations. Use your quality assurance acumen to help define manual and automated testing strategy. Be part of a fun, highly collaborative, energetic team of smart people who are helping transform the healthcare industry from volume to value based care at one of the world's best companies.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
- Design, build, and maintain automated test infrastructure
- Contribute to the overall testing strategy and design of new and existing software products
- Participate in product and feature design with developers
- Create test plans and test cases for new and changed application functionalities
- Investigate bugs, perform root-cause analysis to enable constant improvement
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university and/or a minimum of five or more (5+) years of experience in lieu of the education requirement
- Minimum of five or more (5+) years of experience in quality assurance
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years of experience in automated tests with Selenium WebDriver, QTP, TestComplete or similar
- Preferred experience with SQL
- Preferred experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Preferred experience integrating tests into continuous integration environments
- Preferred experience automating API/service level testing
- Preferred experience with performance and/or load testing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Motivated, self-starting, intellectually curious
Location: Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS or Wallingford, CT
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
The position is subject to the benefit package under 3M Health Information Systems benefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager. Please ask your recruiter for details.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.