At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Scrum Master for the Health Information Systems Division, the position can be based in any of the Health Information System Offices: Murray, UT; Silver Spring, MD; Wallingford, CT; Troy, NY; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Most Recent great-news / Awards: 3M received recognition as being A Most Ethical Company! Promoting Ethical Business standards and practices internally, enabling managers and employees to make good choices, and shaping future industry standards by introducing tomorrow's best practices today. Honorees have historically out-performed others financially, demonstrating the connection between good ethical practices and performances that's valued. To View this recognition, please visit: http://bit.ly/EthisphereWorldsMostEthicalCompanyAwardPrimary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
- Develops, implements, and promotes agile best practices and standards across the enterprise and Agile teams. Drive the organization-wide Agile adoption strategy. Provide solutions for scaling agile across projects, programs and portfolios and improve Application delivery.
- Agile Coach for both teams and individual role players (Product Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, etc.) at various levels of the organization (portfolio, program, delivery) towards improving Agile process and metrics.
- Evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, scrum masters and delivery team members.
- Collaborates with leadership team on forming and organizing of agile projects and teams.
- Participates in the hiring and career development of Agile team members
- Fosters continuous improvement by the identification and escalation of organizational impediments.
- Facilitates organizational learning via a variety of feedback loops and retrospective findings to foster continuous improvement.
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three or more (3+) combined years of Scrum and/or Agile experience
- Minimum of five or more (5+) years of information technology experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles especially Scrum methodology
- Motivated to continuously improve
- Experience leading an organizational transformation into an Agile environment
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proficient at listening, asking questions and providing constructive feedback
- Passionate about developing people and teams
Location: Murray, UT; Silver Spring, MD; Wallingford, CT; Troy, NY; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA
Travel: May include up to 50% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
The position is subject to the benefit package under 3M Health Information Systems benefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager. Please ask your recruiter for details.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.