Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an Assembler job in Keene, NH. This is a 3RD SHIFT temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly of product to strict specifications
- Assembly product with the use of a microscope
- Minimal to moderate lifting throughout the shift
- Perform diversified precision face grinding and preloading to meet specified company and customer bearing preload and grinding requirements within limits of accepted practices
- Layout and plan work in proper sequence, work to priorities and schedules
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Prior machining experience is a plus.
- Previous experience as an assembler in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with grind, gaging and measuring devices
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a 3RD shift position, offering a pay rate of $14.00 per hour. The right candidate will be able to train on 1st shift, and be flexible to work overtime if requested. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler in Keene, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.