Adecco is recruiting for energetic Material Handler 3rd shift candidates to work in a professional environment while earning top $$$$! If you have experience in Machine operating, please see details below.
This position will be responsible for Standing at machine and removing plastic caps for pipes once they have been pushed out the machine plastic injection mold. No heavy lifting over 50 lbs items are light - ability to stand entire work shift requires bending and counting plastic parts as they are placed in shipping box. No Cell phones allowed on floor Job Responsibilities:
- Transporting company material between the three locations.
- Load and unload the material from the truck and on the truck. Able to strap materials on the truck
- Able to move at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy
- Contributes to team efforts through positive and supportive interaction with co-workers & managers
- Required to consistently meet company goals and quotas on a weekly basis
- Follow a set of work instructions
- Perform manual labor throughout the day
- Safety Toes Shoes
Prefer a minimum of 3 years of warehouse experience
All candidates must have a resume and High School Diploma or GED
If you are interested in this position, please apply now! Company will be scheduling interviews over the next week.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.