3RD Shift Machine Setup / Operator
Location: Keene, New Hampshire
Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 167548718
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a 3rd Shift Machine Setup/Operator job in Keene, NH. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Machine Setup/Operator job include:
- Reading and working off of blueprints to produce components to customer specifications
- Working with precision measurement tools and equipment to produce components to customer specifications
- Other machining tasks as required
- 2-4 years experience in manufacturing, preferably with grind experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good math and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of grinding processes and wheel reaction is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and have an understanding of geometric tolerancing
- Ability to use measuring devices and gaging
This position is on 3rd shift (12:00am - 8am), with a pay rate of $15.00 per hour. This is a temp to hire opportunity right in Keene. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Setup/Operator job in Keene, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!