This position contributes to the success of the Atlanta Gatorade Facility by providing maintenance supervision in a manufacturing plant.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implements process enhancements to improve process enhancements to improve package and flavor changeover efficiency Utilizes visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians
- Tracks standard manufacturing and warehouse measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities
SCOPE OR DIMENSIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Four year technical or engineering degree preferred
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership and management skills required
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy needed to work with software packages such as Excel, Word and Pearl
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC's would be beneficial.
- Team building skills to lead maintenance team and drive results
- Financial knowledge would be beneficial
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTIVE INFORMATION:
- This position will have responsibility for 14 direct reports.
- On going Repair budget of 1,015 M
- Repair project budget of 416.0 M
- Annual production of 6.7 million cases
- Three shift, seven day a week operation for 9 months of the year.
- Ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with great people skills that is a creative problem solver.
- Experience with team based management would be beneficial. Managing a team across three shift and seven days a week should be a challenge met with optimism and thinking out of the box mentality.
- Joining this team allows for the chance to learn about many aspects of the business and supply chain.
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.