Adecco is currently managing the hiring for 3rd shift project merchandising client, Serv-U-Success in their search to fill quite a few Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs throughout Kent and Ottawa Counties. In these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs, you will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Positions are available as both long term temporary to hire opportunities and short term project work. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
• Have good customer service skills
• Able to follow directions and retain training
• Dependable with great attendance
• Stock and clean shelves
• Candidates will be required to follow the below requirements:
• Must be available for part-time work and stick with the commitment for the entire part time assignment
• Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays a plus
• Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
• Candidates with industrial and retail experience desired
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Pay is $12.00/hr for 3rd Shift Project Work
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs in Kent and Ottawa Counties for Serv-U-Success or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.