You will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Great job for those looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Have good customer service skills
- Able to follow directions and retain training
- Dependable with great attendance
- Stock and clean shelves, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform bending, twisting, pushing and pulling.
- Rotate products in backroom and on the shelf, using plan-o-grams to make correct placement. move product to/from stockroom.
- Display promotional material including tags, signs & banners.
- Communicate issues to manager, build store & customer relationships.
- Service experience helpful, good communication skills essential
- Must be available to work 23:00AM-8:00AM shift.
Must have open availability, especially on weekends.
Experience stocking preferred, pay rate to start at $11.00/hr.
- Pass Background Check
- Candidates with industrial and retail experience desired
- Must 18 years of age or older
- HS diploma or GED is NOT required
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.