401(k) Advisor - Inside Sales Account Executive I - Principal Coordinator
ShareBuilder 401k (ShareBuilder Advisors, LLC) offers a cost-efficient and effective 401k product to small businesses. The 401(k) Inside Sales Account Executive I will sell our suite owner only based retirement plans to small businesses—as well as providing ongoing maintenance to established plans when required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Maintain high level of outbound calls each day to generate business; always exceeding outbound dial requirements
- Generate Quick Quote proposals for leads who do not have a proposal in our system
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Meet and exceed all activity goals
-Possess strong understanding of retirement plan market including: 401(k) plans, Profit Sharing Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, SEPs, SIMPLEs, and IRAs
- Maintain CRM database with accuracy, thoroughly following department guidelines and procedures
- Experience with Third Party Administrators, Dep’t of Labor regulations, ERISA and IRS codes pertaining to retirement plans, compliance issues and legislative acts
- Demonstrate professionalism at work and show consistency in maintaining required office hours
- Possess strong discernment of ShareBuilder’s product offerings and its competitive advantages relative to competing solutions
- Gather and communicate critical sales feedback including:
- Customer reactions to the product
- Effective sales practices
- Identify areas for improvement and develop an action plan along with manager to improve skills in these areas
- Completion of 6 months or more of service with no performance issues, reprimands, or commission reductions based on sales totals.
- Also should be familiar with all or our product offerings and should be able to demonstrate proficiencies and excellence in dealing with employee based group plans when given the opportunity.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and accommodation when interacting with others on the team (i.e. "Be a team Player") and should routinely share information and make suggestions to management and other team members.
- At least a high school diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- FINRA Series 7 license AND Series 66
- FINRA Series 65 license
- 2 - 3 years demonstrated Inside Sales or Service experience in retirement plan field
- Superior consultative selling skills (SPIN, Solution Selling, etc.)
- Experience calling directly on and selling to small/medium-size businesses
- Stellar time management skills along with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Proven track record of sales results (verifiable)
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.