4G/5G Wireless System Engineer Job Description
Job Description In a dynamic international project team you are working on the design and implementation of mobile receiver algorithms and control specification. This encompasses some of the following tasks:
- Design and development of advanced PHY layer algorithms and physical control
- Modeling of wireless transmission systems and simulation of a complete transceiver system.
- Analysis of 3GPP LTE/LTE-A/5G physical layer signal processing requirements, in particular for the release 13,14 and beyond
- Performance evaluation and optimization of mobile receiver algorithms via
- Drive innovation in baseband modem algorithm design and architecture
- Fixed point reference modeling for on target implementation
- Participation in design and test-plan reviews for Power and performance analysisThe candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
-Excellent communication skills for project work in an international team-oriented environment.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position. Minimum requirements:
-Must have a Master's or PhD degree in electrical engineering or related field.
-Minimum 6 months of theoretical and practical experience in the following fields:
- Digital Signal Processing and (embedded) DSP architectures
- Telecommunications and Mobile Communications
- Programming in C/C , Matlab, and DSP-Assembler language
Inside this Business Group
- Cellular modem physical layer design.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.Other Locations
US, California, Santa Clara; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.