A Operator BE Turn
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Montague, Massachusetts
Posted: May 02, 2015
Reference ID: 127314
Job Description Must be able to (or become trained to) accomplish the following:
• Know the proper operation of all single-function machines used by the Team, such as: spot & seam welders, beaders, expanders, punch presses, metal brakes, rollers, crimpers, shears, tabbers and hemmer.
• Learn the applications and uses of HC Heatfab products within the Team.
• Be a supportive and cooperative Team Member share in Team goals and responsibilities at all times.
• Suggest new ideas to improve productivity and working environment.
• Learn quality guidelines, maintain them and assist co-workers in that area.
• Fill out work order paperwork as necessary and learn to input order feedback.
• Begin to assume new tasks to more efficiently complete work orders, i.e., shear, assemble, label and pack.
• Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
• Think safety in all that you or co-workers do.
• Keep work areas clean & organized.
• Perform operator maintenance on Team equipment.
• Other duties as assigned