Broadcast is seeking an Audio Video Conferencing Technician. This individual will support day-to-day video conferencing and will help plan, develop, and implement in-house video conferencing systems and Telepresence systems. The A/V Tech will partner with senior members of the technical support team to ensure all corporate video conferencing is operating at optimal levels at all times. They will also assist with deployments and support IP systems. They will be troubleshooting hardware of the Cisco video conferencing equipment, diagnosing issues and providing solutions. This individual will also be providing executive support to C-level executives, directors, and managers.
***This individual must have a Crestron DMC-D-4K certification.***
* Support audio and video conferencing and Telepresence meetings throughout the environment.
* Provide technical support and problem resolution for video conferencing equipment's and escalate as needed.
* Provide technical support to computers that are brought in to the video conference environment.
* Provide pro-active maintenance of the AV equipment in conference rooms(Preventive Maintenance bi-weekly)
* Identify and recommend opportunities to improve and enhance video conferencing services to internal and external customers.
* Support IP and Cisco Telepresence System.
* Help the Technology Build team test/document the new conference room setups.
* Assist clients with company/personally owned devices and PC/s, MACS connect to network and external displays in a conference room setting
* Willingness to work flexible hours and occasional weekends
* Minimum 5-7 years' experience supporting AV equipment, Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Tandberg video conferencing devices
* Crestron DMC-D-4K Certified
* Windows and Mac platforms , with knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and LAN/WAN topologies is a plus
* Knowledge of DVD, Blu-Ray, DVR and other multimedia equipment's.
* Knowledge of troubleshooting PC issues
* Knowledge of live video and audio production equipment a plus
* Knowledge of Digital signage
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.