Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Program Overview:
We're looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program! This early leader development program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you'll need to successfully learn the business and set yourself on an accelerated path to a leadership role in the organization! For more information about our Early Talent Programs, click here .
The A2L Program also provides a combination of trainings, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. You'll spend approximately 15% of your time committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
Information Technology & Bio-medical Engineering Track:
- On the job training in a leadership or individual contributor position (dependent upon career track)
- Key milestone experiences specific to the career track that are standardized across all lines of business
- Structured career path towards a targeted leadership role post program
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
A manager in the IT/Healthcare Technology field will be responsible for assisting in the management of an assigned project or operation, working with existing technology to enhance and maintain the current hardware or software. Developing and maintaining relationships with key department heads that fosters business growth and establishing regular communications to help drive business outcomes. IT responsibilities may include, but not limited to, testing, coding, or implementation (depending if the team is Hardware or Software focused). Healthcare Technology is also project-based and responsibilities may include clinical equipment optimization, IT integration and security, and capital planning solutions. These positions may also include coordinating activities with other groups and ensuring that technology improvements are successfully implemented. Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2016 - August 2018 to be eligible for the FY18 A2L Program)
There are two start dates for the 2018 Program: February 19, 2018 and July 16, 2018. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.