- Relevant industry, functional and/or strategic experience including financial and data modeling skills
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
- Advanced Degree students graduating by December 31, 2018
Set Yourself Apart
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Preferred degrees with concentrations in the following areas: Health, Public Services/State & Local Government, or Business Administration
Our Commitment to You
- You will develop interesting, intimate and valuable relationships with some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 91 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Your management consulting toolbox, coupled with your industry knowledge, will be rewarded and your success will fuel future career opportunities. You’ll lead highly diverse and interesting teams consisting of clients, vendors, and on/offshore components, affording you opportunities to flex your intellectual muscle and to grow your expertise across methods and business.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package of rewards that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits.
Call to Action
Shape the future, define your success and influence global clients. Join Accenture Consulting today!
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.