- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technical Science or Analytics related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Management or Product Development using latest technologies.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in Big Data analytics
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in strategy or management consulting
- Meet travel requirements, up to 50%
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Defining Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, Product Pricing, Product Support, Product Life Cycle Management, Overall Product Management and Product Development.
- Core analytics skills (assessment, Solution Architecture, business case, roadmap development, etc.)
- Understanding of how to link analytics with business value to shape the business case
- In depth understanding of BI and Analytics Solution Architecture
- Expertise in Cloud Based solutions and how to scale solutions.
- In Depth knowledge of Big Data and Analytics technologies
- Understanding of analytics operating models and governance structures
- Deep understanding of analytics, including data management, business intelligence, and predictive analytics
- Understanding of how advanced data techniques can be applied to solve client problems
- Knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications
- Quantitative background/proven problem-solving skills
- Understanding of analytics roles and responsibilities (e.g., data scientist)
9. Deep Industry & Functional analytics experience
- Strong industry relevance in one of the following: Products, Resources (Chemicals, Energy, Utilities), Communications, Media, & Technology, Public Service, or Financial Services
- Ability to partner with our clients to understand business problems and strategies
- Ability to translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
10. Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Ability to interact with and influence VP and above
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability
- Strong Client Presence and presentation skills - Confident and Energetic.
- PhD / MS Computer Science, Analytics or MBA preferred.
- Big Data Analytics and Cloud Solution Architect / Administrator Certification
- Extensive experience in latest Big Data Technologies and Cloud Technologies
- Experience working in public cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Data management and Data Visualization skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture’s deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world’s largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client’s particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space—the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture’s extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers’ technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.