YOUR ROLE: Content Strategy Manager
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in web and digital marketing to include demonstrated ability to lead content strategy work across different business units
- Background in either Advertising Agency/Marketing firm or Consulting preferred
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with large-scale digital content implementations
- Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
- Ability to articulate solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders and complex projects and initiatives at one time
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capability both upwardly with senior executives, laterally with peers in similar offerings, and down to teams that are supporting this role
- Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large organizations
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines consistently
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.