YOUR ROLE: Sr Motion Graphic Designer
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 4 years of experience in digital creative execution
• Minimum 3 years client-facing experience in a digital agency or design firm
Experience balancing multiple projects and competing priorities to meet tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
Self-motivated individual with the able to work both independently and as a team member
Ability to work across departments and business entities at all levels
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Strong organizational skills
Exceptional attention to the details of digital design and digital marketing
Proactive thinker with strong critical thinking skills to address project challenges and risks
- Passion for design and the ability to relay this passion to colleagues and clients
Experience collaborating with remote teams
Experience with online video production, CMS and file preparation
Mobile/app, game or VR design experience a plus
- HTML5/CSS3 a plus
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York, NY; Travel as Needed for Client Project Support
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.