YOUR ROLE:Sr Product Designer
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
•Minimum 6 years of product design experience in an agency or consulting organization
•Minimum of Bachelor of Arts in Design or related field
•Minimum 6 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro & Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
SET YOURSELF APART
.• Proven ability to lead a team of product designers
• High capacity for design thinking, along with a general understanding of and appreciation for product design, strategy and innovation
• Understanding of technology platforms that support user experiences
• Demonstrable understanding of technical, creative and development project lifecycles for a product
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail to ensure quality is delivered in every output.
• Extremely organized, analytical, and dynamic
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Extensive experience working with demanding clients and working through difficult issues • Must be proficient in high level strategic thinking with the ability to identify and care for cross project impacts
• Strong ability to build relationships across team and organizational levels to help encourage and promote a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative and iterative environment
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York, NY; Some Travel as Needed for Client Project Support
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.