Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture Cloud Advisors are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with strong academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Graduate with an MBA no later than June 30, 2018
Your Experience: Professional Skills Requirements
- Strong critical thinking, Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Your Experience: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in cloud computing and platforms, business development, technical architecture design, workload migration automation tools, virtualization platforms and project management experience
- Prior business consulting or advisory experience
- Cloud infrastructure assessment and planning, cloud economics and financial value, and cloud operating model
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.