· Minimum 4 years of PeopleSoft Real Estate Management / Lease Administration functional experience
· Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of PeopleSoft Real Estate Management / Lease Administration module
· Advanced architectural knowledge of PeopleSoft
· Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects. Prefer at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
· Bachelor Degree
· Knowledge of Real Estate IWMS systems and other real estate technology platforms
· General knowledge of FASB Real Estate Accounting Requirements
· Minimum of 5 – 7 years of Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
· Extensive knowledge of Real Estate Capital & Op Ex Planning processes
· Minimum of 3- 5 years leading project teams and managing CRE organizational transformations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.