· MBA or equivalent graduate degree
· Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity)
· 2 years of industry-specific experience within one of the following industries: Energy, Life Sciences, Electronics / High Tech, Products Retail or manufacturing). Experience in Utilities, Consumer Products, Chemicals, Financial Services or Natural Resources may also be a fit. Significant responsibility for identifying and closing sales opportunities
· Considered to be a M&A planning and implementation practitioner with at least two Fortune 500 merger credentials
· Solid basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) skills
· Knowledge of standard project management requirements
· Lead roles in knowledge capital development
· Proven track record in client relationship development
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.