- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Distribution and Marketing Strategy (Marketing, Sales, and Service) within the Insurance industry (Property & Casualty or Life)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Insurance industry consulting experience either at a consulting firm or as an internal consultant
Experience with one or more:
- Distribution Strategy
- Agencies (Independent and Captive)
- Contact Centers
- Digital (web, mobile, and digital marketing)
- Strategy development, operating model design, and strategic roadmap formation
- Customer and agency experience strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Proven ability of creative and analytical problem-solving
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability foster and maintain trust-based relationships
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.