- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity)
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
- Experience interacting with all parties associated with a deal setting (e.g. bankers, lawyers, other 3rd party advisors).
- Experience with pre-deal M&A activities and the ability to interact with a potential target’s management team.
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting, market analysis and gathering competitive intelligence, particularly in relation to M&A activity.
- Experience identifying divestiture and acquisition or alliance opportunities to strengthen the firm’s portfolio and capabilities.
- Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree preferred
Professional Skills Preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills capable of discussing both simple and highly complex ideas with various groups, ranging from a board room to business unit leads.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Shown frequent initiative and an eagerness to drive progress with a results-driven attitude.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an industry often driven by digital and technological disruption, with some focus on information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills shown by an ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong relationships
- Superior management abilities capable of leading the day-to-day execution of the engagement process and organizing work with limited direction
- Experience with staff development and ability to mentor junior practitioners.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.