Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
- MBA students graduating between the spring of 2018 and December 31, 2018
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Curious and passionate about technology and understands its impact on business and people
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and deliver innovative solutions for our clients
- Relevant industry, functional and/or strategic experience
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 89 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Our five businesses - Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations—are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our clients.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.