Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
- MBA students graduating between the spring of 2018 and December 31, 2018
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Curious and passionate about technology and understands its impact on business and people
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and deliver innovative solutions for our clients
- Relevant industry, functional and/or strategic experience
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 89 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.