- Minimum of 3 years of External Consulting Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in back / middle office operations across functions
- Minimum of 3 years working within an ERP environment or other enterprise systems
- Minimum of 3 years of managing transformation and process improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA, CPA, CA or experience as a consultant
- Applying knowledge of regulatory compliance and localizations
- Direct experience creating or contributing to a Digital Transformation Strategy
- Experience working with a management consulting firm
- Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management
- Experience designing or executing Global Process Owner responsibilities
- Design contributor or lead role within a contact center
- Lead or key contributor to Strategic Cost Reduction initiative
- Leadership role in a Corporate Function with strategic planning and performance responsibility
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to interact effectively with executives, vendors and third party service providers
- Ability to manage personal tasks and workload
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.