- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years as an active duty commissioned officer in the US Armed Forces
- Other than dishonorable discharge from any branch of the US Armed Forces
- Minimum of 1 year experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain, Procurement, HR Services, Marketing, Technology, Operations, or Project Management/Leadership
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women