This position supports Large Group in the achievement of account retention and profitability goals, and to meet or exceed enrollment targets for membership. This role also supports activities promoting strategic relationship building with customers through the execution of Client Service's service models for large group and key accounts which defines the driving principles and protocols for account management activities with all constituents - brokers, consultants and client. Working with account managers, this position is responsible for contributing to and supporting all client services and account management activities to ensure that THP achieves the appropriate level of service for all constituents.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Supports Large Group in achieving retention and profitability goals by contributing to the critical activities required to support relationship building with brokers, consultants and clients.
· Works with Account Managers to tailor meetings and presentations based on the case profile and historical performance.
· Performs product and plan design analysis to determine optimal solutions for clients.
· Prepares executive summaries and key findings for proposals and RFP's; manages plan document and benefit
checklist process, works with Marketing to shape custom materials and develop client microsites (if applicable).
· Facilitates ad-hoc reporting requests and discussions with THP analyst, client and broker.
· Documents, tracks and drives customer issue resolution by working successfully with internal teams to address escalated complaints and concerns from clients and brokers.
· Reaches out to external contacts about issues and follow-up activities as directed, provides plan documents and answers benefit questions.
· Articulates THP unique value proposition and capabilities.
· Assists Account Manager in the planning and coordination of annual renewal process and implementation. This may include working with the Sales Technology & Information team for reports, generation and validation of Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), implementation check lists, and system updates.
· Conducts enrollment meetings, health fairs, Wellness activities, travelling to client locations in MA and in other states as needed.
· Develops a thorough understanding of THP's infrastructure and all aspects of client service delivery. Builds strong relationships with colleagues across functions, enhancing the ability to effectively partner and negotiate with internal work teams.
· Account Associates assigned to Large Group or Key Account Managers may also serve as project team members for strategic initiatives, supporting the achievement of business objectives and/or account management functions.