Utilizes information and customer portal (DMS - Deal Management System) to input pricing, promotions and UPC information for Southeastern Grocers internal system. Communicate with SEG Coca-Cola team and Bottling System pricing and promotional time lines. Assist team with sales forecast, Nielsen and Matrix reporting for improved analysis of customers business. Provide analytical support to the team and help troubleshoot for other specific business requests. Support VP, SEG in the day to day administrative needs PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS Education Minimum Required:
- Directly manage Southeastern Grocers portal, DMS (Deal Management System) to ensure pricing, promotions and UPC data is timely and accurate.
- Act as troubleshooter and liaison between sales team and SEG's DMS system.
- Assist in anticipating the needs of the VP and broader team, relating to meeting preparations, travel arrangements, reports etc.
- Act as power user in PowerPoint to create presentations and provide support to other members of team
- Make travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation as required.
- Input travel expenses into Coca-Cola's expense reporting system for VP.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly volume reports using Matrix or Nielsen in order to track and monitor volume performance.
- Maintain and communicate the Joint Business Planning scorecard.
- Provide analytical support and analyses for SEG team
- Special projects as needed
BS/BA (or equivalent) EXPERIENCE Minimum Required:
1-2 years' work experience with sales support and data mining Preferred Level:
2-3 years' work experience with customer portals, sales support and data mining Specialized Technical Skills Minimum Required:
- Highly efficient in excel, PowerPoint and computer capability. Ability to use information tools (i.e., Coke Channel, Matrix, etc.) to obtain the needed information to evaluate performance and access relevant data.
- Ability to identify and understand patterns and interconnectivity of relevant data
Typical/most important attributes required for continuous Improvement:
- Knowledge of external customer portals
- Experience with Coca-Cola's travel booking tools and expense reporting
- Discipline planning and organizing
- Highly efficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to Detail
- Clear Communicator
- Quick learner
- Willing to take on multiple tasks
Jacksonville, Fl. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top