Do you want the opportunity to capture and drive delivery for the largest growth and focus accounts for Microsoft Services? Do you like to foster and manage delivery relationships with DOD enterprise customers and partners and provide leadership on multi-phased, complex, and end-to-end solution deliveries? Do you enjoy delivering professional services and reaping the rewards of a satisfied customer? Do you have Department of Defense background? If so, Microsoft Services helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with our partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience, and serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft for driving customer-centric product improvement. The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services accounts, by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services (consulting and premier) to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources (Consulting and Premier) and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
Business Value & Relationship Management - End to End Business Approach:
• Influences and manages customer expectations, based on an end to end Sales - Delivery - Support life cycle for a portfolio of engagements within an account, programs and current Services Delivery Plans (SDP)
• Investigates customers long-term mission objectives and anticipates future technical needs and lead the workstreams to bring customer to that future state
• Recommends, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs.
• Leads conversations with senior customer contacts to optimize business outcomes for the customer and Microsoft.
• Recommends innovative ways to realize mission objectives.
• Regularly discussed customer concerns about how the service is/will be delivered, and adapted behavior accordingly, which resulted in customer agreement that conditions of satisfaction (COS) had been met
• Identify opportunities for new Services delivery through existing delivery and relationships developed in additional functional orgs or business units. Leverages the team to drive opportunity management.
• Maps Microsoft solutions and strategies to the customer environment and drives a strategic development and delivery plan to provide the highest value to the customer
• Accountable for whole end to end delivery strategy that positively impacts business growth working with their Services Executive(s) to execute a sales, delivery, support and business development strategy to meet customer / market demand
Contract Initiation & Governance:
• Drive clarity and customer understanding in ensuring the creation of contracting documents necessary to proceed with delivery of services.
• Conduct all delivery Initiation Process Specified on Services Delivery Methodology and Premier Services
Delivery Methodology - Delivery & Resource Management:
• Manage services delivery, meeting requirements profitably and within policy to match customer demand and/or contract expectations.
• Defines the standards for effectiveness and quality of delivery.
• Prepare resource planning for delivery including (Consultants, Architects, Global Delivery, Partners, PFEs, and other delivery resources like DSEs, Enterprise Architects, etc.). Forecast/pipeline/availability when scheduling delivery of proactive services, which resulted in high customer satisfaction.
• Manage Account delivery resources to match customer demand and engagement and/or contract expectations.
• Support, coach and enable team to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities (conditions of satisfaction) and behavior.
• Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments.
• Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement.
• Mentor other roles
-8+ years of Service Delivery experience.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen hold an active US Government Security Clearance. The selected candidate must be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.