Responsible for face-to-face selling to customers at all designated cold drink accounts with specified frequencies. Dedicated focus on vertical growth of existing accounts. Work excludes order sourcing. Position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
- Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts.
- Sell in new brands, packages, equipment and promotions according to strategic direction.
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels.
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
- Generate IRR analysis. - Develop customer relationships.
- Review business results with customers.
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume.
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers.
- Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintainance of company assets.
- Check for proper company standards in product rotation.
- Resolve customer inquires, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.