Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Account Development Specialist. This individual will be located in Cudahy, CA.
The Account Development Specialist will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory through outbound telephone sales. The Account Development Specialist will be accountable for achieving a sales quota through conducting a high volume of successful outbound call campaigns, achieving 100% customer satisfactions and retention, and staying current on daily activity reporting requirements.
Account Development Specialist
• Promotes sales and introduces the Company’s sales programs, providing account service to assigned and potential customers
• Focuses on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
• Has direct sales responsibility for a cross-section of small to medium sized customers
• Makes a high volume of telephone sales calls to existing accounts, focusing on customer retention and growing existing accounts
• Reports call notes and follow-up actions in CRM tool
• Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
• Demonstrates products to new account customers
• Prequalifies leads for outside sales Territory Managers
• Manages all aspects of client relationship for assigned accounts
• Provides complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
• Understands the value of Praxair's products and application technology in developing pricing recommendations
• Recognizes and expands opportunities at existing customers bringing solutions and value to customers
• Represents Praxair in a professional and dignified manner at all times
• Prefer 2-4 years professional sales experience
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• Prior sales success
• Defined sales process
• Industrial gas experience is preferred
• Welding experience is preferred
• Oil & Gas industry is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, marital status, disability status, weight, height, AID/HIV status, or protected veteran status.
During the performance of a Contract with the City of Los Angeles, the Contractor will provide equal benefits to its employees with spouses and its employees with domestic partners. Questions should be addressed to the City of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works (Ph. 213-847-2625).
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.