Position- Account Director
Location- Either San Francisco or Sunnyvale
Salary- Competitive base salary and commissions structure
Benefits- Excellent benefits including free use of our Hawaii beach house ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Aquent has been the global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry
for more than 25 years. Committed to providing a results-driven environment in a progressive and innovative culture, we are seeking consultative sales professionals who share the same entrepreneurial spirit we were founded upon and maintain today.
We're currently seeking an Account Director to grow and maintain deep and lasting relationships with several of our Fortune 500 T
ECHNOLOGY clients. You'll sell staffing solutions to the world's most well-known tech companies, these are the brands you use, adore and rely on daily.
This business development role is based in either San Francisco or Sunnyvale. Our ideal candidate is an experienced solution sales professional with a background in digital creative and marketing. Experience in the staffing industry is preferred but not mandatory. Responsibilities:
- Call on prospective clients/contacts by phone and in person, explaining the process and benefits of specialized staffing and to obtain an appointment to discuss their marketing/interactive design needs in more detail.
- Responsible for setting strategy, executing that strategy and achieving revenue growth in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales strategies.
- Identify new contacts for prospecting from Aquent Corporate Clients list. Responsible for development and successful usage of multiple sources of sales leads (other media, internal and external networking, and investigating new businesses).
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include: Senior Level Marketing, Digital and Creative Services Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity and HR.
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs. Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients with support from Service Team.
- Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking or showcasing Talent. Introduce new clients to the agents and appropriate Account Director, handing all orders off to the Account Director or Agent to manage.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Conduct regularly scheduled internal meetings to update the service delivery teams and management on the progress of the account.
Keys to success:
- 5-10 years of Business Development experience at an Advertising Agency or Staffing Agency is strongly preferred.
- Strong "complex-problem solving" skills and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of or experience with Digital, Marketing & Creative a plus (UX, UI, Interaction Design, Visual Design).
- Proven experience leading all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, account strategy development, discovery/client needs analysis, proposal development, presentations, pricing & negotiations, contract execution and implementation.
- Consistent achievement of sales objectives and quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully interact with individuals at all levels, both within the client organization and within Aquent.
- Ability to travel as needed for client visits.
- 4-year degree in a Business-related field
What We Offer:
- A proven track record in developing enterprise-level accounts in metrics-driven environment.
- A background in a staffing or staff-augmentation is a plus.
- Experience working with MSPs as well as senior-level buyers.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- A solid background in the creative and marketing space.
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
If you would like to learn more about this role, let's start a conversation - apply so we can connect!!
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.