Do you LIVE FOR building relationships with clients that truly help them grow?
Are you an incredibly inquisitive, always seeking to learn and share information that drives results?
Do you have awesome examples of long-term partnerships you've built with accounts who can't live without you?
If so, YOU JUST FOUND YOUR NEW HOME!
Vitamin T is a funky, creative and driven digital creative staffing agency with a HUMAN approach to helping customers find the best talent on the planet. We are looking for a stellar Account Director to join our fast-growing Seattle team! Our awesome salespeople work at a fast pace to uncover opportunities in high potential accounts where we can make a big difference.
We specialize in placing creatives with design, front-end development, UX, online marketing, social media and mobile skills who bring insights and experience a client needs to thrive. Vitamin T has a global reach but a boutique feel, a spectacular reputation in the industry and - best of all - a culture that is second to none.
As a Account Director you will:
- Identify, build and maintain a healthy pipeline of high potential clients through following a sound sales process, developing relationships & cross-selling all our service offerings
- Generate significant business opportunities by engaging clients to ask for business and delivering fanatical customer service as we learn how we can help them
- Proactively and constantly prospect
- Learn and position industry trends and insights to land business and help customers
- Know our "A-List" Creative Talent and promote them to targeted and appropriate clients through calls and marketing
- Leverage marketing initiatives and local Agent subject matter expertise to uncover and land client opportunities then move them through the sales funnel
- Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends
- Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while working hard to proactively find work for Talent on an ongoing basis
- Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing daily communication and creative solutions to problems and bringing a can-do attitude
- Embrace and consistently follow best practices
Sound like something you have the skills, experience & interest to be GREAT at? Then keep reading to learn what YOU need to bring with you to be considered:
The right person for this role will have:
- Relationship builder who has built deep, long-term relationships with customers
- Proven ability to prospect new buyers within accounts and for new accounts
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to assess potential and expand within accounts
- Strong desire for success - willingness to do whatever it takes
- Coachable with the ability to apply feedback to daily activities
- Active in current, relevant online communities
- Business development experience with staffing or selling services (not products)
- Subject matter expertise in Creative (digital or graphic design) is ideal
- Highly self-directed, intuitive & innovative
- Organized and dedicated to customer service
- Self-learner who can synthesize and transfer information
- Outstanding problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Articulate, persuasive and adaptive
- Desire to do what it takes to win business and help others
- Able to quickly establish and maintain client relationships by building a network of contacts
- Confident and tenacious closer
The Vitamin T perks:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered (we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals)
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's largest creative staffing firm
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.