Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Account Executive
to join our team in McLean, VA.Role Responsibilities
- Duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Exhibits confident behavior
- Results driven
- Consultative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
Why work with us?
- Bachelors (Non -Technical)
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R09227