Account Executive Energy Solutions
What you will do
As an Account Executive for Performance Infrastructure you will use your skills to cultivate relationships at the C-level of organizations. You will market a Guaranteed, self-funded program that allows organizations to address their infrastructure needs, reach their sustainability goals and fund capital projects. You will present a business case driven solution that is customized to benefit each customer. You will present your program benefits at various high level and board meetings.
How you will do it
• Sells, with minimal supervision, the JCI offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners and owner representatives at the C-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Particularly focusing on selling performance contracting while ensuring that we achieve maximize share of customers business. Focuses on demonstrating value at the executive level by providing solutions to business and financial challenges as well as working through gateways to achieve joint planning status. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customer.
• Builds partnering relationships with the economic buyer, owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision making process to drive the solution sales of JCI offerings. Manages ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to and anticipates customer needs. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language. Demonstrates financial and business acumen to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
• Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with prospective customers. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes and commitments. Qualifies and assesses potential customers. Refers leads to other business segments.
• Addresses customer's financial, business, operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions that match the customer's business and financial challenges. Differentiates JCI services and products from competitors based on business benefits and knowledge of competitor's business strategies.
• Effectively writes, presents and communicates proposals. Secures major opportunities through the use of financial agreements. Negotiates value, addresses resistance when demonstrated, and closes the sale.
What we look for
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
• MBA preferred. A minimum of five to seven years of progressive field sales experience at the C-level.
• Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
• Ability to travel 50%.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.