- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of events and/or clients.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
- Delivering high quality presentation in the Gartner format.
- Travel required to 5+ events per year plus client meetings and competitive events
- Minimum 5 + years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) or Event sponsorship or Advertising sales or Product Marketing with events.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to events, client meetings, competitive events
Job ID 00014138
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.