Job title: Account Executive
Salary range: $40,000 - $100,000, contingent on experience
Start date: immediate
For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract to hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2017)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.