Are you looking to work for the top staffing company here in South Caronia? If so please send me your resume email@example.com. We are continuing to grow and looking for talented people.
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract-to-hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the Account Executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Meet and exceed weekly business development goals
• 2+ years' of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
• Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
• A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
• Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With over 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.