Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
- Support the Senior Account Executives in all duties related to managing key co-brand partnerships
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for several key co-brand partnerships; own select and support all other co-brand and applicable non-co-brand related initiatives
- Manage the budget and forecast for select co-brand partnerships
- Represent client's interest and needs internally within Visa, which requires a thorough understanding of the client's objectives, strategies/key initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial model, and key players
- Coordinate, develop and assist in implementing a business plan for Visa's activities with assigned co-brand accounts, in conjunction with all key external and internal stakeholders
- Develop financial reporting, budget/contractual commitment tracking and performance metric reporting, utilizing the 'SalesForce' CRM tool where appropriate
- Develop, maintain and distribute relevant reporting documentation to keep Visa leadership apprised of all account activities and performance
- Support the expansion of existing co-brand partnerships through cross selling of non-co-brand Visa products and services where appropriate to clients
- Collaborate with key internal Visa partners - including Finance, Legal, Product, Marketing, Financial Institution Sales and Merchant Sales
- Relevant Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Payments industry knowledge; familiarity of financial controls and legal impacts of contract management
- Minimum of 5 years business experience with related sales and management experience
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/ achievement.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SalesForce
- Photoshop knowledge ideal
- Project management skills
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.