Posted: February 08, 2018
Reference ID: 1080769
The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to optimize their business performance and the Enterprise Services Account Executive (SE) plays a key part in this, being a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers. Possessing a solid understanding of your customer’s business and industry, and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation opportunities for their organizations, your ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver solutions to enable the customer’s desired outcomes is key. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
Federal Services Account Leadership - Plan and Present Clear Vision of Customer Success
- Ensure holistic customer planning that will increase Microsoft’s share of wallet in assigned accounts through Services project and advisory work
- Orchestrate and drive planning for the Services account-aligned team, including Services Solution Specialists (SSSPs), Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs), balancing both sales and delivery priorities
- Work with the Account Executive (AE) to ensure the Services plan aligns with the overall account strategy, and leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU) Focus on customer needs, challenges and outcomes, leveraging industry insights
Execution - Enable Customers to Realize Desired Outcomes through Digital Transformation
- Qualify, sell and close opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s digital transformation, leveraging Enterprise Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible -- Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
Who We Are Looking For Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling solutions
- Industry knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
Profile - Capabilities & Behaviors Required: Sales Achiever
- Achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new Services project and advisory opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate solutions
- Digital Transformation Driver - anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
- Sales Challenger - continuously build industry knowledge, and bring innovative industry solutions, benchmarks and references to C-level executives to show what is possible with Microsoft solutions Deal Orchestrator - orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable offerings to accelerate and win deals
- People who thrive in this role share personal examples which demonstrate growth mindset and continuous self-improvement. You collaborate, share and re-use best practices with others to be successful.
- 5+ years experience in sales technology-related industry
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.