United States : Illinois : Aurora Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable; United States : Illinois; United States : Indiana Job Summary:
- Provides internal wholesaling/marketing services to specified accounts/territories.
- Drives life, annuity, disability, and long term care product sales by working in coordination with external wholesalers to maximize customer service and relationships.
- Services the requirements of large and/or important accounts/territories.
- Partners with external wholesalers to create and strengthen life, annuity, disability, and long term care sales activity.
- Assists external wholesalers with creating a territory business plan.
- Prepares sales call campaigns and executes proactive sales calls to clients.
- Identifies full range of client needs and suggests product offerings and marketing strategies.
- Provides full range of sales and marketing ideas, trends, opportunities, & leads to external wholesaling staff and clients.
- Answers full range of client and wholesaler inquiries related to products, sales and marketing techniques, commissions, interest rates, etc.
- Coordinates territory and national marketing mailing campaigns and generates marketing kits and illustrations for clients and wholesalers.
- Tracks and reports progress on sales activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
None. May act as a team lead. Typical Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products.
- NASD Series 6 or 7 and 63 and state variable annuity license(s); and Life, Accident and Health and state life license(s).
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 10S
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.