Healthcare USA & Canada
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsible for managing the long-term success of GE's relationship with a set of accounts in
order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and GE Healthcare. Individual
will drive orders and sales growth; define and implement a 1-3 year plan; develop and execute a
One GE Healthcare Sales strategy to capitalize on GEHC's broad portfolio of products, services,
and solutions; lead and secure large, strategic, cross-P&L customer purchases; and lead the
1. Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare Account Team encompassing
total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts
2. Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for GEHC sales in assigned strategic accounts while
managing costs within budget
3. Analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business
opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services
4. Lead and leverage the Account Team, including Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers,
Service Operations, and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and
business content to customers as needed (may directly manage one or more Account Managers
dedicated to the strategic accounts. - U.S. only)
5. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business of the assigned accounts,
including customers' key initiatives and priorities, and keep GE Healthcare Region Manager, Zone
Manager and Product business leaders informed and appropriately involved
6. Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region - U.S. only) cross functional
teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow
GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures
7. Establish and enhance relationships at CXO level with account headquarters through
responsive resolution of issues and addressing customer needs by integrating all appropriate GE
Healthcare resources. Promote service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service
needs to drive customer NPS
8. Build long term strategic alliance with the portfolio of accounts to continue to add value
9. Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies
10. Geographic scope: Zone or Region
1. Education to Bachelor Degree level.
2. 7+ years experience in Business Management or Sales/Marketing.
3. 3+ years experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all
6. Proven track record on relationship building skills.
7. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces
understanding and impact.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to
GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure
that no company policy or Country / Int'l Law is broken
6. Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy,
configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
7. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to
ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Master's degree preferred
2. Fluent in English language
3. Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
4. Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
5. Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services offered
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.